East Coast Marina dry rack boat storage – like valet-parking for boats
- Just a quick phone call and your boat is launched and ready to go
- Unlimited launch and retrievals by the latest US Marine Forklift
- Wash down boat hull included
- Motors flushed included
- Dry rack client waiting area
- Secure on-site parking
- Valet services available on request*
Special Offer For New Clients*
Check Availability & Rates
Why dry rack boat storage stacks up
- No anti-fouling required
- Reduced engine maintenance
- Save time and money travelling
- Save time waiting at boat ramps
- Free up your driveway or backyard
- No expensive trailer and no trailer maintenance costs
- No need for large towing vehicle
- No security issues for car and trailer after launch
- End of day, it’s easy… pull up – step off – leave the rest to us
To help us provide you with an accurate quote for storage, please measure your boat as shown in the diagram below.
NO BOAT RAMPS | NO TRAILERS | NO WASTED TIME
East Coast Marina – the smart place to store your boat
East Coast Marina’s Dry Rack is a modern undercover boat storage facility and the only one of its kind in Brisbane. It’s like valet-parking for your boat. The state-of-the-art dry rack storage facility stores 240 power boats up to 10 metres in length, large boats with fly bridges will be accommodated in our high bay facility.
When it comes to looking after boaties from Brisbane and beyond, this unique undercover Dry Rack facility is second to none. It’s fully secured with card key access and 24/7 CCTV surveillance and the ability to launch and retrieve power boats of various shapes and sizes with incredible efficiency.
Customers can ring ahead, and the East Coast Marina team will have their boat ready and waiting for them in the water by the time they arrive. On return after their day on the water, our staff will lift the boat, wash the hull down and flush the motor before returning it to secure dry storage. The hull wash and engine flush service is included in the rates.
The state-of-the-art dry rack boat storage facility is also environmentally sustainable using recyclable rain-water harvesting for boat washing, motor flushing and landscape irrigation. Sewerage pump out and disposal, and grey water recovery and treatment has also been provided.
East Coast Marina is perfect for all Brisbane residents who may not have room for their boats or don’t want to tow through traffic. It’s also ideal for those further away looking for a home base for their boat and a convenient launching place to explore Queensland’s waterways and beautiful Moreton Bay.